The holidays are soon upon us, and we wonder what to get those near and dear to us.
Why not make a preparedness holiday, this year? Here is the list from my Preparedness Minute that I shared with you today.
2. Some type of gas-shutoff tool like this 4 in 1 Emergency Tool
3. Hand Warmers
4. Sewing Kit (or put your own together with parts from your sewing supplies)
5. Ammunition Ammunition is always welcome. :)
6. Various ways to make fire: Magnesium and Steel, Waterproof matches, Stormproof Lighter etc. Maybe some dryer lint fire starters as well.
7. Flashlight or Headlamp
8. Water Purification Tablets
9. Knife or Multi-Tool
10. Emergency Blankets
11. Seeds and gardening hand tools
12. Pick-me-ups like Travel games, or a deck or cards, puzzle, etc.
13. Canning lids or even better–Reusable Canning Lids
14. N95 masks